Consulting Options Available
Special Engagement/Custom Webinar
Dr. Adizes will deliver a one hour webinar on one of 13 preset topics (see list below). The topic will be customized to the audience’s particular needs and Dr. Adizes will devote time to answering their specific questions related to the topic.
- Package includes:
- One hour customized event for sponsor organization
- Dr. Adizes will answer sponsor group’s specific questions (for a limited time period)
- Sponsor’s group will receive a copy of the slide deck
- Custom link for unlimited playback
Custom Online Consulting
Dr. Adizes will do an online training for a pre-set period for an organization’s management team.
- Package includes:
- One day to multi-day online engagement based on client’s needs
- A presentation/conversation with Dr. Adizes to explore how Adizes can help the organization and learn more about the Methodology, or serve as a refresher for past clients
- Interactive session question and answer session with Dr. Adizes
- Virtual support via phone or online
- Dr. Adizes has the option to give homework, review and provide feedback
Price per package: This would depend on the scope of the project outline, but would start at $10,000
Keynote session at conferences (both internal and external events) around the world via online technology. Topics can be customized to respond to client’s needs.
Pricing: $2500 per hour session
Dr. Adizes will do coaching one-on-one or to small groups via an online session (1-2 hours). Topic will be determined in advance.
Pricing: $2500 per hour
In Person Consulting
Dr. Adizes will speak in person at your event/seminar. Options differ based on location, audience size, level, and rank in the Adizes Methodology.
Pricing: Based on above criteria
Some of our most popular preset topics include:
- Preparing for Excellence: Understanding Organizational Structure and Accountability as Key Factors for Success
- The CEO Navigational Guide for Unpredictable Change
- Merging Clashing Cultures
- The Entrepreneurial Organization
- Is Your Company Structured for Success?
- How to Rejuvenate an Aging Company
- From Entrepreneurship to Professional Management
- Corporate Lifecycles – How Organizations Grow and Die and What to Do About It
- Accelerate the Growth and Development of Your Company
- How to Build Your Management Team
- How to Communicate with Different Managerial Styles
- What Makes for Constructive Conflict
- The Power of Opposites